Kapuso Mo Sa Bawat Tagumpay Ng Buhay!: Super Noypi: John Pratts Wants To Guest On SOP?

Kapuso Mo Sa Bawat Tagumpay Ng Buhay!

Feel the Fun... Feel the Love... This website is dedicated to GMA Network Kapuso and to all our fellow Kapuso around the world. We want to represent not only the Kapuso in the Philippines but all of our Kapuso abroad.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Super Noypi: John Pratts Wants To Guest On SOP?

THERE’S a story that Katrina Halili touched John Prats’ private parts while shooting “Super Noypi”, earning her the title queen Hipo Queen. We ask John himself if this were true. “No, it’s not,” he says. “We joke a lot on the set but never niya akong hinipuan. Nagtataka nga ako kung bakit kami na-link sa isa’t isa when I already have a girlfriend. "Siguro it’s because I’m Katrina’s leading man in ‘Super Noypi’.” He reveals that his sweetheart is Miakka Lim, the daughter of former cager Frankie Lim and wife, Olen. “She’s a communication arts student in La Salle,” he added. “Two months na kami.” So, how is it working with Katrina, Mark Herras, Jennylyn Mercado and Polo Ravales in ‘Super Noypi’? “Enjoy ako. Maganda nga kasi mga Kapuso at Kapamilya, all working together in one movie. Actually, outnumbered kaming taga-ABS rito kasi kami lang ni Sandara Park ang kasama, but it all turned out very well. Nag-bonding kaming lahat ng husto. We even share the food na binabaon namin sa set.” Will he and Sandy be allowed to promote on GMA-7 shows? “I don’t know yet. Mark and I are talking about it. Maganda sana if he’d guest in ‘ASAP’ and I’d guest in ‘SOP’, kasi we both dance. But Mother Lily has a plan to make a dance movie starring the two of us. Kasi, dito sa ‘Super Noypi’, hindi naman kami nakasayaw. "I’m a superhero here na parang Night Crawler. I am good aswang with superpowers na super human strength, nakakatalon nang malakas at di namamatay.” Isn’t he threatened by PBB’s Gerald Anderson who is also billed by ABS as a dance whiz? “No. I’m not competing with him or anyone. Talaga lang dancing is my passion. Hindi naman ako pinababayaan ng ABS. I’m with Gerald in ‘Aalog’, but I also have ‘Crazy for You’, ‘ASAP’, and I do VJ work in Studio 23.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Regine Velasquez -...