Kapuso Mo Sa Bawat Tagumpay Ng Buhay!: SOP Rules... Suggestions?

Kapuso Mo Sa Bawat Tagumpay Ng Buhay!

Feel the Fun... Feel the Love... This website is dedicated to GMA Network Kapuso and to all our fellow Kapuso around the world. We want to represent not only the Kapuso in the Philippines but all of our Kapuso abroad.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

SOP Rules... Suggestions?

I like the new stage on SOP... I mean finally it looks a lot bigger and more sophisticated. However, There's still something missing... I mean sana there's two stairs coming from both sides of the stage and have a big TV screen actually between the stairs.... I mean don't ABC-5's Philippine Idol has the clear cut big screen TV... I can't believe GMA still can't afford to have one of those?... Or even a bigger studio for SOP, instead of bigger studios for telefatanyas?... I mean, I love all GMA's soaps and they always guarantee high ratings...
One thing I like was like the marquee in the back with the word "SOP" flashing in different colors... Very Cool... One more thing, why put a runway in the middle of the stage and not have an audience around it... I notice that this was the way the runway was before, which was about a year ago... It was then ASAP suddenly copied the runway making theirs a little narrower and having an arrow in the end... But my suggestions was, why not put the audience sit around these runway... Like sa SIS diba or just like before?

1 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, September 16, 2008, Blogger Remoh said...

Request lang po sana sa Eat Bulaga magkaroon sila Vic sotto at joey de leon pati narin si tito ng special number, ang kakantahin nila ay yung mga kanta ng cascades kasi bagay yon sa boses nila maganda kasi sila magblend ng kanilang mga boses, ang mga tittle ay yung Lucky guy,was i dreamin,The Last leaf,angel on my shoulder...etc...

Thanks! Mabuhay ang Eat Bulaga at GMA7

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Regine Velasquez -...