Kapuso Mo Sa Bawat Tagumpay Ng Buhay!: Pulse Asia names GMA News and Public Affairs most credible

Kapuso Mo Sa Bawat Tagumpay Ng Buhay!

Feel the Fun... Feel the Love... This website is dedicated to GMA Network Kapuso and to all our fellow Kapuso around the world. We want to represent not only the Kapuso in the Philippines but all of our Kapuso abroad.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Pulse Asia names GMA News and Public Affairs most credible

IN a survey conducted by Pulse Asia last year, figures revealed that in Mega Manila, there was an overwhelming preference for GMA News and Public Affairs programs. And apparently, the viewers have remained steadfast in their choice, stretching beyond Mega Manila to blanket the viewer-rich Luzon as well.

This is based on Pulse Asia’s “Ulat Ng Bayan” survey from February 28 to March 05, 2007 wherein GMA registered a high trust rating of 77% for the National Capital Region and 69% for the rest of Luzon.

ABS-CBN managed to score 68% for NCR and 67% for other areas in Luzon .

For total Luzon including Mega Manila, GMA logged a credibility rating of 71% while ABS-CBN posted 67%.

Furthermore, one should note that Luzon - including Mega Manila, comprises 74% of the total number of TV households in urban areas across the country (based on TNS Trends data), while Visayas and Mindanao combine for the remaining 26%.

Pulse Asia survey further reveals that more viewers from the A, B and C market nationwide find GMA News and Public Affairs programs credible.

The 78% credibility rating that GMA Network garnered is quite a telling figure among the said market segments vis-à-vis ABS-CBN’s 71% grade.

For sure, the people will turn to the most credible media organization for the most comprehensive coverage of the 2007 elections.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, December 02, 2007, Blogger xela said...

hello...is it possible for you to email me the link or the actual file of the pulse asia survey?

im doing a presentation on TV credibility eh.

thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Regine Velasquez -...