Kapuso Mo Sa Bawat Tagumpay Ng Buhay!: Katrina: Sana, sa akin na mapunta si Richard

Kapuso Mo Sa Bawat Tagumpay Ng Buhay!

Feel the Fun... Feel the Love... This website is dedicated to GMA Network Kapuso and to all our fellow Kapuso around the world. We want to represent not only the Kapuso in the Philippines but all of our Kapuso abroad.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Katrina: Sana, sa akin na mapunta si Richard

IT’S obvious that Katrina Halili is one of GMA-7’s prized properties. Even before “Majika” has ended, she was already included in the cast of “Atlantika”. Now, even before “Atlantika” ends, she’s now included in the cast of “Lupin” with Richard Gutierrez. “I’m really thankful to GMA-7 for all the good roles they’re giving me,” she says. “I just wish next time, sa ‘kin naman mapunta ang leading man. In ‘Majika’, umasa akong mamahalin ni Dennis Trillo. Sa ‘Atlantika’, si Dingdong Dantes naman, pero sa iba sila napunta. I hope sa ‘Lupin’ sa ‘kin naman mapunta si Richard, for a change.”

After “Gigil” and “Super Noypi”, Regal has a new project for her. “Mother Lily called me to dinner para raw sa birthday ko. She said she’s pleased with ‘Gigil’ and she wants to do a new movie, hindi pa lang sure kung ano. I’ve also shot three new versions of my Tanduay TV commercial. The first one is coming out soon.”

How come the rumor linking her to Mark Herras refuses to fade away? “I really don’t know. I just read we’re having a secret affair. And worse, pinagtangkaan ko raw patayin si Jennylyn Mercado. Ano ba ‘yun? Gawin ba kong murderer! Sa maniwala sila’t hindi, zero talaga ang lovelife ko. Trabaho lang ang priority ko as I want to save more money. What I earn from TV, sapat lang pambayad sa condo ko, sa utilities at bayad sa driver and yaya ko. Ang extra money ko comes from what I earn from movies, endorsements and out-of-town shows. One half of that, I give naman to my mom who lives in Palawan.”

She’s sad that “Atlantika” is ending soon. “Five taping days na lang kami and I feel sad kasi I enjoyed working with Iza Calzado, Dingdong Dantes, Paolo Contis and Isabel Oli. The next few weeks will be very exciting, leading to a spectacular finale, so viewers shouldn’t miss it.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Regine Velasquez -...