Kapuso Mo Sa Bawat Tagumpay Ng Buhay!: More On Carlos Concepcion: Designer and Model

Kapuso Mo Sa Bawat Tagumpay Ng Buhay!

Feel the Fun... Feel the Love... This website is dedicated to GMA Network Kapuso and to all our fellow Kapuso around the world. We want to represent not only the Kapuso in the Philippines but all of our Kapuso abroad.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

More On Carlos Concepcion: Designer and Model

Carlos Concepcion is touted as the Paris Hilton of the Philippines because he came from the wealthy dynasty of the Concepcion group of companies---the names behind the air con company and RFM, and he is now entering showbiz. Carlos is 5'8" tall and weighs 140 lbs. He recently appeared in Metro Magazine's body issue. In 2005, he joined the Mossimo Bikini summit. Although he took some acting lessons in ABS CBN, Carlos is now a "Kapuso" as one of 5 gorgeous hunks called Take 5---SOP's answer to ASAP's coverboys.

QUOTING CARLOS:
"I'm Carlos Concepcion---I enjoy swimming and reading and I want to be an entrepreneur and a television host someday. So patiently, I'm waiting and working hard for that break. I think my edge is my faith and my determination to succeed---and you know the secret to my charm---a little dash of humour---for me to enjoy every ride---and really spend my youth with clean fun".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Regine Velasquez -...