Kapuso Mo Sa Bawat Tagumpay Ng Buhay!: Starstruck: Stef and Paulo, Out!

Kapuso Mo Sa Bawat Tagumpay Ng Buhay!

Feel the Fun... Feel the Love... This website is dedicated to GMA Network Kapuso and to all our fellow Kapuso around the world. We want to represent not only the Kapuso in the Philippines but all of our Kapuso abroad.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Starstruck: Stef and Paulo, Out!

Hay naku, Starstruck Shocker ito.. Sayang sina Paulo Avelino and Stef Prescot... My final six would have been Aljur, Kris, Jewel, Mart, Stef and Paulo... I didn't expect the two of them to be eliminated so fast...

Sayang talaga... Sila pa naman ang napiling maganda sa camera and may talent diba?
I mean like I like Rich and Prince, pero I was hoping sila ang ma-a-out rather than Paulo and Stef...

My final four would have been like this:
UltimateHunk: Aljur Abrenica
Ultimate Sweetheart: Jewel Mische
Ulitmate Loveteam: Mart Escuedero and Kris Bernal
I don't understand... Pero, like everyone said on Pinoy Rickey Aljur is aiming for the loveteam with Kris.. Pero I would have rather seen him with Stef instead, mas bagay kasi sila dahil matanggakad sila pareho and yung body built pareho... Sana nga sina Kris and Dex na lang mas cute... Kaya lang wala na si Dex nun pa lang.. So Kris-Mart


Aljur has to be the UH, while Jewel is the US!!!, Kris-Mart for ULT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Regine Velasquez -...