Kapuso Mo Sa Bawat Tagumpay Ng Buhay!: ALFRED IS GMA MASCOT

Kapuso Mo Sa Bawat Tagumpay Ng Buhay!

Feel the Fun... Feel the Love... This website is dedicated to GMA Network Kapuso and to all our fellow Kapuso around the world. We want to represent not only the Kapuso in the Philippines but all of our Kapuso abroad.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ALFRED IS GMA MASCOT

The GMA Network is celebrating its 57th year in the broadcast industry and to celebrate the big event, GMA is holding a sports competition ala Olympics and Alfred Vargas has been designated as torch bearer of this event. The award-winning actor is doing the rounds of various GMA shows as the character Makulay, to promote the sports event that is happening on June 30. “ Para akong mascot ng GMA 7. I wear a costume (jacket and jogging pants, with the GMA 7 emblem) designed by Eric Pineda. I feel privileged that I was the one picked to be Makulay. When Nanay Lolit (Solis, his manager) told me I was picked, I readily said yes. It also entails sacrifice on my part because I have to adjust my schedule. I didn’t have second thoughts and I was honored to be chosen for the part,” says Alfred. “The torch bearer represents strength, unity, camaraderie and excellence of GMA network throughout the 57 years. Pinangatawanan ko na talaga ito.” With his acceptance to be the official GMA mascot, Alfred is sending a message that he’s a true-blue Kapuso star now. “Inaalagaan talaga ako ng GMA when I joined the network and for that I am very grateful. Siyempre, loyal na loyal na ako sa GMA,” says the actor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Regine Velasquez -...